Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Today was an interesting day, i guess after weeks of sitting at the BOE not doing anything, i felt quite liberated going to the schools.... I did talk a little there, and some of the third year girls asked me to play a game with them..... Heh, they always freek out whenever i come to the school, its kind of funny, but at least its a good dose of communication.. I actually talked a little with some people... It made me feel a little less like wanting to smash my head in.. The kids enjoy me just being around. Heh, well i didnt feel quite as dissolusioned, or suicidal when i was around them... I think i should just call in sick whenever i go to the BOE... maybe then i could last the full 2 years here..i dunno.. well there is more i could talk about today, but im going to sleep, wake up at 5pm tomorrow, pack for tokyo, and then go to work...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home