Thursday, March 29, 2007

HENGE

Im a fucking ghost, and abberation... I wanted to help move thigns around (it seemed quite pointless most of it though, but whatever), but for the most part i wasnt asked to do anything, and when i did try to do something i just got strange looks. I helped when people asked me to...fuck i hate myself, ive given up on this shit i think....) Maybe i will last until the end of may, i need some time to get things set for relocatingg....but it might just turn out the same wherever i am... The experience today made me not want to go to another sobetsukai that i was invited to tomorrow, i usualy try to go to the ones i can to make it appear that im trying to create a group atmosphere..I just gave up, fuck...thats all i can say right now is fuck.....another day with maybe 2 words spoken and 4 spoken at me...fuck...im a ghost...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home