Monday, June 12, 2006

Sunset Rubdown Live

An Over-determined Epistemology
I'm Ryne and Matt has offered me the opportunity to contribute to his blog. After reading Matt's posts I feel that I have little to offer in terms of philosophy so from time to time I'd like to share music related info. The following link:
http://www.daytrotter.com/article/99/free-songs-sunset-rubdown
has a few live tracks from one of my favorite current bands, Sunset Rubdown. I recently had the opportunity to see this band live and can attest that they have an amazingly well crafted sound for such a young band. For fans of Brian Eno, Wolf Parade, and Frog Eyes.

1 Comments:

Blogger matt said...

Thats some decent music, i have been listening to it for a while. Thanks for posting that Ryne, and did you get the message i sent to you?

10:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home